Single speed bikes are the sort of companion that allows you to ride in a simple and pure style. Its single gear or no gear feature would relieve you from the headache of daily maintenance and repairs. A biker will abundantly enjoy a warm weather urban terrain with this lightweight structure.
The rear wheel dropouts are often parallel and backward facing that ensures the accurate chain pressure. The accurate chain pressure plays a bold role in these bikes as there is absence of derailleur. This bike arrives with an overturned rear wheel.
Why to Choose a Single Speed Bike:
- Single speed bikes are reasonable, light weighted and technically simpler than a geared bike.
- As there is absence of derailleur it allows easy safeguarding.
- The plain exterior of this bike is quite satisfactory and demanding to many riders.
- Single speed bikes are easy to ride in urban or crowd places for anyone.
- To take the taste of cycling with a single speed wheel one has no need to be a professional biker.
- As there are very few number of components included in a single speed bicycle compared to general bikes, this bicycle needs very little amount of maintenance effort.
Vilano Fixed Gear Bike Fixie Single Speed Road Bike:
The Vilano Fixed Gear is a bike that features free pedal along with 700c 1 1/8″ threadless fork structure. The nonexistence of logos or designs made it the simplest formation. The alloy seat-post steel frame includes flip-flop rear hub for trouble free exchange of single speed to fixed gear.
Along With 700c x 23c tires and 700c Double walled w/ CNC machined sides wheels this bike can run easily without pushing much effort on the pedal of it. The crankset of this bike is made of alloy with replaceable 46T Chainring. Moreover, this bike is outfitted with Caliper – front and rear drop bar version and rear riser bar version brakes that has a satisfactory capability of halting in any situation. With urban saddle, alloy Threadless 25.4 stem has made this bike more competent for smooth, comfortable riding.
- With well built frame this bike is durable and stiff.
- Vilano Fixed Gear features easy assimilation so that anyone can enjoy his or her ride with it any time.
- This comes with quick and responsive single speed.
- The bended drop bars of the bike fits to grip of riders.
- In a comparatively reasonable price this bike is going to be satisfactory.
- The cheap parts of this bike may not be durable and well performing if used roughly.
- This bike is not suitable for all terrain to ride.
- The absence of gear shift may lose speed control.
Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike:
The Takara Kabuto is a single speed rider-friendly bike, featured with alloy rims and hub, 57 centimeters center top tube and 33 inches stand over clearance. All these features together make this bike a well performing one for riders at any terrain. The Tig-welded steel frame and fork commuter includes alloy side pull brakes and freewheel. This speedy rider will make you feeling ‘racy’ at its first glimpse. This bike will fit all height ranging from 5’10 inch to 6’02 inch.
- This bike constructed in a unique vibrant appearance.
- Its decent fixed gear will satisfy riders.
- The simple integration makes the bike to be riders’ favourite one.
- Takara Kabuto features easy removable chain guards.
- With hidden brake lines this bike has a great competency of halting at any situation.
- This bike is quiet budget supporting.
- This bike comes with dreadful free wheel that may be troublesome to some riders.
- Takara has risky turning.
- The plastic breaks may fail to function sometimes.
- The tow hooks are unable to handle pressure while riding.
Critical Cycles Classic Fixed-Gear:
The Critical Cycles Classic Fixed-Gear came up with sunrun freewheel, Promax brakes and K
MC chains for urban cycling. The top class handmade steel fixed gear allows you to horizontal drop out. The stainless steel spokes and flip-flop rear wheel hub made the gear shifting simple as well as handy for anyone. The bullhorn handlebar will share your weight and balance you in a speedy ride. Furthermore, this bike is presented with water bottle mounts, barspin clearance and no toe overlap facilities.
- This bike can tolerate up to 300 lbs.
- Classic Fixed-Gear Single-Speed Track Bike comes up with 85% assemble.
- With its well performance this is also very stylish and trustworthy for riding
- It can handle bouncy and broken roads.
- This bike owns rubber gripped handlebars.
- It is outfitted with quality construction.
- With its light weighted attribute this bike is an ideal vehicle for riders of different weights.
- The pedals of this bike may not spin smoothly as expected.
- Riders may face trouble due to its problematic rear brake pads.
Pure Fix Cycles Fixed Gear Urban Fixie Road Bike:
The Pure Fix Cycles Fixed Gear Fixie bicycle is a high tensile steel framed 50mm wheels single speed urban commuter. Its flip-flop rear wheel hub and easy removable front brake made it the simple handling riding companion. The components include Kenda Tires and Tubes, Oury Grips and KMC Chain. Featured with geometry frame and straight fork, the bike loose its weight through classic urban saddle. All these make you capable of chasing a long range.
- This bike is constructed with a solid structure.
- It is lightweight enough to use in a handy way.
- Urban Fixie Road Bike is resilient, stylish and comfortable.
- This bike is well fitted to flat terrain.
- It is equipped with a problematic tires and tubes.
- Again its cheap rim stripes may fall to function.
- The fixed gear of this bike needs practice.
- This bike is not suitable for all terrain.
|Single Speed Bikes||Frame Material||Shipping weight||Package Height||Special Features|
|Vilano Fixed Gear Bike Fixie||Steel||35 pounds||8 x 30 x 51 inches||Easy installation|
|Takara Kabuto||Steel||33.1 pounds||8.2 x 30 x 51 inches||tolerate up to 300 lbs|
|Pure Fix Cycles Fixed Gear||Hi-ten Steel||30 pounds||7 x 28 x 51 inches||Works well at flat terrain|
|Critical Cycles Classic Fixed-Gear||Steel||33.1 pounds||8.2 x 30 x 51 inches||tolerate up to 300 lbs|
Biking is something hugely depends on personal choice. Some features it adventurous and defines it with mountain biking. Some found it relaxing to ride near home or city or known terrains. The single speed bikes go match with the latter thought. This single speed concept will make you relax to gear shift, speed control complexities. There lies a variety of bicycles for this rationale. Depends on your private selection, individuality and budget constraints you can have your own and make yourself satisfied.